Friday, June 10, 2016

Produce Jars and Cherries-Happy 4th of July

Schools out.  Summer is in full swing.  Fruit is back in season and Independence Day celebrations are heating up.  And then I ran across these Farm Fresh Produce jars.  Perfect.


I visit a few ladies in my neighborhood every month.  These ladies have become close friends and I look forward to our visits.  I try and think of ways to let them know I think about them after our visits too.  I thought they might enjoy a little jar decorated for the 4th of July, filled with plump, juicy cherries.


I found these jars at TaiPan on clearance for $2.00.  I love the texture and look of the produce jars.  The metal flags were found at Hobby Lobby.  The cherries?  From our local grocer.


It feels like summer.  And that makes me happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment