Thursday, October 13, 2016

Halloween Decorations

Crystal Ball Candlesticks

My crafty friend Candice and I made a new Halloween craft this year. I saw these over on flamingotoes and was in-love! These are so cool and super duper easy. It takes less than an hour. Here is the link to their tutorial.

These look even better in person! 
Here are a few other Halloween Decorations from my home. Happy Halloween!!

My front porch
 "I've got my eye on you" Wreath
 For the black pumpkin, I bought a plain pumpkin at Michaels and used my silhouette to cut out vinyl images. 
Dining Room:

 More pumpkins from Michaels that I put vinyl messages on
The Living Room


 The entry way. I made those cute little ghosties when I was a little girl with my mom. I still have them after all these years,

No comments:

Post a Comment